Friday, February 20, 2009

READ ME OR RUE IT


Yesterday, I was talking here about a book from Lara. I haven't finished reading that book yet because the moment I started reading it, I remembered that Uncle Dale also lent me a booklet last January, it's title is Read Me Or Rue It.

The booklet is merely 55 pages and it's long been overdue. Uncle Dale was asking me if I finished it already and I promised him to finish it before the week ends. So, instead of reading The Price of Opportunity, I decided to read the "Read Me" booklet first.

I already read about 9 pages of it and it told the story of suffering souls and purgatory. Not all people are believers of the purgatory. I finished the booklet in an hour and as I flipped the pages, I realized more and more that I have wasted so much time in not reading the booklet the moment I received it.

If you're not comfortable with the topic on purgatory, you may skip reading this post. I learned from the book that there are millions of souls suffering and we can help them. We can help them by offering our prayers for them. About one-third of the book consists of prayers that we can offer to alleviate the sufferings of our departed loved ones.

I googled the title of the book and found out that the whole publication is also available for free i the internet. You can browse through the following websites to read for yourselves:

  • http://www.holy-souls.com/read_me_or_rue_it.htm
  • http://www.sufferingsouls.com/part3.htm
  • http://www.ewtn.com/library/SPIRIT/READRUE.TXT
  • http://www.theworkofgod.org/Library/Purgatry/Readme.htm
It's okay if you're busy, if you don't have the time, MAKE TIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for reading this post.

I moderate my comments so please wait before it is approved. There is no point in typing your comment all over again if you don't see it after submitting. (--,)

For anonymous commenters, I'm sorry but I don't approve spam comments. If you want to drop links to your site, we are most willing to accommodate your request for a quote. Send us a message by using our contact form.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...