Friday, July 03, 2009

Arthritis?

I just finished my cup of coffee for the day. I expect my Doctor to visit the office anytime today, well, not to visit me, but to have some legal papers prepared. I think it's best to wait for him so that I can ask for some medical advice (hopefully free!) regarding my aching joints.

Yeah, yeah, I'm still young, I heard my officemates say, I couldn't have arthritis. But maybe, I do have it. When I was younger (during my teens), my blood was tested to be made as a sample for Infinity's discussion one time in a home meeting, and there it was discovered that my uric acid is high. OMG! And to think that at that time, I was still an active teen, I regularly exercise and had dance trainings every other day. Well, I was also constantly eating junk foods that time, which could be the reason why my uric's high. Over the years, I've learned to cut down on junk foods and eliminate softdrinks from my diet. Unfortunately, my exercise is one of those things that were dropped out of my routine, too! It's just bad, maybe that's the reason why I'm having painful joints, particularly in my fingers. As I googled painful finger joints, the search results were flooded with arthritic finger joints OMG! I don't really know the cause of this, could be due to normal wear or tear (have I been typing to death??? Well, makes me think of the Typing Mania in Facebook...), or due to my poor diet and zero-percent exercise habit (what's happening to me???). I swear I will never eat pork again! Duh?

I guess it's best to wait for Dr. Rex now. I wish he'd come here soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for reading this post.

I moderate my comments so please wait before it is approved. There is no point in typing your comment all over again if you don't see it after submitting. (--,)

For anonymous commenters, I'm sorry but I don't approve spam comments. If you want to drop links to your site, we are most willing to accommodate your request for a quote. Send us a message by using our contact form.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...