Thursday, October 01, 2009

I Won!

(--,)

The Winners of the Air Supply Blog Contest was announced last Monday, September 28, 2009, and I was one of the winners. Yehey!

I joined the contest with a noble cause. Mom and Dad's (26th) anniversary is today (Oct. 1), and wouldn't it be nice to give them an out-of-town escapade as a gift? And alas! When the winners were announced, I was very happy when I won the Gold Prize: two tickets to the Air Supply concert plus a Gift Certificate from Grab-a-Crab.... Now, it's time to turn-over the prize to my parents...

I was very excited to tell them about my surprise gift. But... Sadly, they couldn't fit an out-of-town trip in their schedule. So, brat as I was, I pouted and furrowed for two days, the fruit of my labor was rejected and unappreciated, I almost wanted to cry (maybe I actually cried over it!).

Then, since blessings should not be wasted, I have decided instead to go to Gensan on Friday to watch the concert. I invited Cheryl, a friend who's already in Gensan to watch the concert with me.

I hope tomorrow would be a good day. I'll be watching Air Supply! Weeeeeh!

Thanks, judges.. And thanks to my honeybunch for being my inspiration.. Ahyeeheee!!! (--,)

1 comment:

Hi there! Thanks for reading this post.

I moderate my comments so please wait before it is approved. There is no point in typing your comment all over again if you don't see it after submitting. (--,)

For anonymous commenters, I'm sorry but I don't approve spam comments. If you want to drop links to your site, we are most willing to accommodate your request for a quote. Send us a message by using our contact form.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...