Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Credit

I sustained P1800 damage today for two books I bought at Rex Bookstore. Buying books less than a week before the examination starts is not really good. I just realized last night that I need to start reading reviewers and not just codal provisions. It was a hopeless battle I fought in my mind, I did not have cash to buy those books, I did not want to use my credit card but I've got no other resort. I don't want to be a slave of this little plastic card. Worse, I hate buying something before I even receive my salary. Hmpf!

But I needed those books.

Swipe!

I saw Dodong today, smoking. Maybe that poor kid thinks he looks good smoking. Hell no!

1 comment:

  1. swipe swipe lang gud datu bitaw ka! haha! merry christmas pud gurl :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for reading this post.

I moderate my comments so please wait before it is approved. There is no point in typing your comment all over again if you don't see it after submitting. (--,)

For anonymous commenters, I'm sorry but I don't approve spam comments. If you want to drop links to your site, we are most willing to accommodate your request for a quote. Send us a message by using our contact form.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...