Thursday, September 01, 2011

I'm Back!!!

I just had a week-long vacation and I feel good. Yes, I am very tired as of this writing, I literally just stepped down the plane and it was a turbulent flight but I'm whole and alive and good to be back to my hometown.

Since I was talking about cellular phones during my previous post, let me just share that during my vacation, I was able to accompany my beau in purchasing new cellphones. I helped him pick the brand, type, and model and I was a little hesitant with my suggestions simply because I don't know the persons whom those cellphones will be given. I have previously bought cellphones for other people but previously, I was sure of what models and brands to choose because I personally know the persons who will use the cellphone. For me, it is important to know the functions and features that would be helpful to the mobile phone user because you don't want to buy some high-end ones with features which will only be ignored.

Personally, I don't buy cellphones in impulse. That may be the only merchandise that I don't buy in impulse. Haha! I always (and I mean it) buy the cellphone with features that I really really like. Yes, I also had regrets on some of my purchases but I see to it that I would be able to get my money's worth for the gadget that I buy.

Currently, I'm still using my Samsung Chat 3222, the first dual-sim cellphone released by Samsung. It currently costs around P4,000 but Samsung has also released a newer and more affordable dual-sim cellular phone, the Chat 222. I don't have any major complaints with my current cellphone aside from it's slow keypad response, but I'm still using it now, I just make sure to type slowly. =) I've been having plans in purchasing a new unit but I have not found a replacement yet. I still like Nokia E71 but I want a dual-sim cellular phone. Hopefully I could find a great dual-sim cellular phone with the Nokia E71 features! =)

What is your favorite phone brand? Mine is LG. =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...