Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Close to 200

I'm one post away from 200!

I am in a dilemma right now. I don't think I could ever retire this blog. I initially thought that my 200th post would be my last post for this blog but I think that I could never do that. Why? Because this blog seems to carry my current thoughts and as I right this, I never really had to think about the words that I write. I never really had to think about any topic to write. This blog is just like having a normal conversation with a person except that that person is not a person but a computer and instead of talking, I'm just typing. Did you get me? =)


It's December and I am thinking of giving myself a December treat. I am thinking of getting myself a new cellphone: that LG Gingerbread Phone! I also want a Blackberry but I'm still having second thoughts about it. I wish I could just decide!

I bought myself a rash guard the past weekend. I haven't been surfing for a month now but I'm definitely planning to go back. I wish I could go out of town next weekend.

So many plans, so little time. Hmmm.... I hope all of our plans will be realized.

Have a great day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...