Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Law School Prom

Earn money online.

It was a red carpet event.... February 28, 2009, Friday, at the Serenade Hall of Grand Men Seng Hotel, students from the University of Mindanao College of Law graced the red carpet for their Promenade.

It was a li'l different seeing your classmates in gowns and tuxedos. But if I would have to give awards that night, the Headturners would be Styf, Marcel, and Carina, for strutting their stuff complete with headdresses.
Promenades are not just for high school. Despite the reluctance and hesitation of the law students, the prom was successful. Nevermind the "band" which shocked us all, the green games that Mr. Prom King prepared for the event, the text message that read "Happy Fiesta" and all the bloopers which came with the event, we had fun still.
And oh yeah, I was Prom Queen that night, I guess I'm the oldest Prom Queen at 24. Hahahah! I don't care. The Prom King is older (27!). Hahahah! (Apologies to my good friend slash Prom King, Adolf, that guy you see below dancing with me).
Our prom had its own twists. Rigodon de Honor is so phased out according to us. Instead, we danced Mambo to the tune of the all-time classic Time of My Life.

According to UM's Johnny Bravo, he saw the students transform from UM to FHM. The after-prom party was held at World Palace.

Told ya, law students know have to have some fun. We're not just bookworms, you know.

More JS Prom posts:

3 comments:

  1. You look smashing. A well-deserved award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks kuya domz! (--,)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:00 PM

    Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for reading this post.

I moderate my comments so please wait before it is approved. There is no point in typing your comment all over again if you don't see it after submitting. (--,)

For anonymous commenters, I'm sorry but I don't approve spam comments. If you want to drop links to your site, we are most willing to accommodate your request for a quote. Send us a message by using our contact form.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...