Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Things to Do

This is not my first "Things to do" post. Hehehe. I'm a busy girl, and sometimes, I forget about my duties and responsibilities here in the office and as well as my student chores. So, I might as well post my priorities in here:

  1. Prepare the CGT and DST Forms as well as the supporing documents
  2. Go to BIR
  3. Go to Bureau of Fire Protection
  4. Follow up Business Permit
  5. Go to City Health, City Planning, and all other government offices for the business permit
  6. Prepare Affidavit of 2 disinterested persons
  7. Go to General Santos City
  8. Study (well, study everything!)
So, there are only 8 tasks on my list for today. Well technically, numbers 1 and 8 should (MUST) be done TODAY, and the rest on my list may be spread out for the whole week. So, there are lots of things to do, why am I still blogging? Heheheh.. Because I love blogging!

I was blog hopping for 2 hours straight and the only thing that made me stop is when I accidentally opened an adult-content blog. Hahahaha! So I guess I really have to make my bloghopping rest for a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for reading this post.

I moderate my comments so please wait before it is approved. There is no point in typing your comment all over again if you don't see it after submitting. (--,)

For anonymous commenters, I'm sorry but I don't approve spam comments. If you want to drop links to your site, we are most willing to accommodate your request for a quote. Send us a message by using our contact form.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...