Friday, August 28, 2009

Something good.

It was past 2am when a thought came up to me, "I don't love you anymore." For the first time in my life, I was determined to give up everything. I did not feel anything, not even remorse. I just stared blankly at the ceiling. It's almost 3am now and I couldn't sleep. I recollected my experiences on the past week. The 8-11 incident which made me wanted to kill somebody, and how I managed to fake everything on the following days, though I failed miserably and ended up hiding in my room instead of going to work and going to school. Then I remember my professor's words: Some truths, the exposure of which are delayed due to the protection of national stability. I hated that line. But it pierced through and punctured my heart. I couldn't live a lie, why me? I never should have asked that question: why me? I exactly know the answer. I stopped thinking. I am terribly damaged from the recent events in my life and I find it miserably hard to recover. I concluded the dawn with a cry. It was a good cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for reading this post.

I moderate my comments so please wait before it is approved. There is no point in typing your comment all over again if you don't see it after submitting. (--,)

For anonymous commenters, I'm sorry but I don't approve spam comments. If you want to drop links to your site, we are most willing to accommodate your request for a quote. Send us a message by using our contact form.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...