Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Happy New Year

Welcome 2010!

Here goes my belated post for 2010.

Been really busy these past few weeks, since last November, actually. Updates first. I've temporarily moved my office to my residence. Yep! You read it right, I'm a work-at-home girl since December 26, 2009. But it isn't exactly the right term 'cause most of the work that i'll be doing for the first quarter of 2010 will deal with audit and that means visiting clients and a whole lot of field work. There have been lesser updates in my blog, social networking accounts, plurk, and everything connected to the internet world since i don't have internet connection at home, yet.. And I'm still trying to figure out if it would be good to apply for an internet connection at home.

Undecided not only on whether or not it would be "healthy" to have internet at home, considering my brother's appetite for computers which only means more energy consumption and higher electricity costs. Just last Saturday, my siblings (including me as one of the audience) spent 6 hours on Plants vs Zombies game. OMG!

The next decision to make is choosing among the internet service providers. I had a Smart Bro connection at home three years ago but I had it cut because of their poor (very poor) customer service that time. Smart Bro was also our provider at the previous office and they have at least shown some very good improvements with their service so I think they're in as one of the contenders for this decision to make. There's also Globe, Bayantel, and PLDT MyDSL... I'm not sure if Globe and Bayantel are already available in our area, though.... Among the four ISPs mentioned earlier, PLDT is the most reliable and most expensive also... Can anyone help me with this????

I, personally, have no plans of moving to a new office just yet. This sudden change of plan is brought about by the fact that I would be in Manila from April to October of this year. I don't want my computer to be (ab)used during my absence. And since it's a desktop, there's no chance that I could bring it with me on my review.

Well anyway, back to the Welcome 2010 topic... Hahaha! I don't have any New Year's Resolutions for this year because I always break them, anyway... Hehehe!

I bought two books today at PCBS which I plan to read tonight. Just one of the books tonight, I'm really planning to give that little black book to my siblings April and Kuya but I want to read it first. Am I rude? Hehehe! The other book is a good 40-day reading material which I bought for P225. Wonder what that book is? It's The Purpose Driven Life, yes, I will read that. And yes, I got it for P225 only. I wonder how much it costs at National Bookstore? I think it costs more than how much I paid at other bookstores that's why I bought it.

So, how about my Welcome 2010???

I'm still grumpy at how my 2009 went and much more grumpy at how it ended but I intend to just leave the past behind. I want to close my 2009 with memories not worthy to be remembered just burned with my 2009 journal.

Oh well, I'm hoping for a Happy 2010. Still hoping......

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:14 AM

    I'm the sort of guy who loves to seek new things. Right now I am making my hold solar panels. I am doing it all by myself without the assistance of my men. I am utilizing the internet as the only way to acheive this. I came across a really awesome site that explains how to make pv panels and so on. The web site explains all the steps involved in solar panel construction.

    I am not sure about how precise the info given there iz. If some experts over here who have xp with these works can have a see and give your feedback in the site it will be awesome and I would really appreciate it, cauze I extremely love [URL=http://solar-panel-construction.com]solar panel construction[/URL].

    Tnx for reading this. U guys rock.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for reading this post.

I moderate my comments so please wait before it is approved. There is no point in typing your comment all over again if you don't see it after submitting. (--,)

For anonymous commenters, I'm sorry but I don't approve spam comments. If you want to drop links to your site, we are most willing to accommodate your request for a quote. Send us a message by using our contact form.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...