Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My 25th birthday

For the first time in my life, I did not have a birthday celebration. But, I'm still thankful for the people who remembered my birthday.

Kaye, Bezzie Yajams, Shelley L., Micdon, Sandra, Lysette, Donna, Adolf, Clyde, Auntie Dol, X10, Ryan S., Colonel, 2ping, Shelley C., Eric George, Pinkee, Auntie Anel, Krisna, Elvin, Cali, Don, Michelle, Aryl, and to those who greeted me on Friendster and Facebook, thank you all!!!

It was the most memorable birthday in my entire life.

This entry is updated to honor the top 3 referrer of my law school blog: Silkenhut.com

Silkenhut is running a contest for his upcoming 25th birthday and you were supposed to write an entry that answers: "How would/did I celebrate my 25th birthday?"

As my original post says, my 25th birthday is the MOST MEMORABLE birthday, ever. Memorable but unfortunately, not in a good way. The only thing that I can share about it is that it was a work day and after work, I packed half of my "lechon" and boarded a bus going to Mati City. I arrived in Mati a quarter past 12 midnight and then had a very late dinner and birthday "celebration". If you can call it a celebration.

Anyway, I hope you guys would have VERY HAPPY birthday celebrations! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for reading this post.

I moderate my comments so please wait before it is approved. There is no point in typing your comment all over again if you don't see it after submitting. (--,)

For anonymous commenters, I'm sorry but I don't approve spam comments. If you want to drop links to your site, we are most willing to accommodate your request for a quote. Send us a message by using our contact form.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...