Saturday, March 12, 2011

My recent splurges

Things don't last long. Specially those bought at CD-R King. This is so far, the third (and hopefully the last) purchase of a mouse for my sister's laptop. This time, I bought from a trusted brand, Genius. It's considerably pricey (at P395) compared to the P150 mice sold at CD-R King but I know this mouse will live for a longer time compared to the lifespan of its predecessors.

I also bought this numeric pad at P595. The price is actually average. I saw numeric pads as high as P1,480 at CD-R King.

I chose the wired variants for both products for convenience and stability. I've had retractable wires for mice before and wasn't very happy with it. For wireless mice, I find it cumbersome to change batteries often. Now that I have complete accessories for the laptop, I wish I could finish my work soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...