Monday, March 28, 2011

Online Shopping

I had a paypal account since 2007. I did not have any activity except for the $1 bonus from Paypal's Wishlist Promotion on January of last year. So basically, my paypal account was just sleeping for 3 years.

Everything changed recently when I got active into blogging again. I chose to course my online earnings through Paypal lest the temptation of spending it right away when cash is directly credited to my bank account. If you're using Paypal, there would be no transaction fees if you transfer an amount equal to P7,000.00 or higher. If you withdraw an amount lesser than P7,000.00, you will be charged with P50.00.

And so when cash poured in, temptation always has its way of finding me. What can my poor soul do?

I just purchased 5 clothes online. They're really very nice based on the photos posted on the seller's website. And they're very affordable, too. But bear in mind that even with affordable shopping, there would always be SHIPPING. And shipping costs are high. The shipping cost I paid for this first online purchase was about 42% of my total bill. Wow!

Good luck to online shopping!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...