Monday, March 21, 2011

What's up with touch screen?

Why don't I like touchscreen gadgets? I don't understand myself why I'm having this aversion to the latest in technology. I loved my LG Cookie. Although admittedly, I got myself the original LG Cookie which was, somehow, got a fraction-of-a-second delayed response which makes me lose my patience sometimes, and allows me to stretch my patience some other time. And there was this high-end IPAD which was incredibly fast and uber-cool, but no tik-tak keyboard sounds, and my fingers almost always miss the letters!

I almost joined this contest which has a Galaxy Tab as its prize. I was excited to join, hmmm, I'm really excited about writing contests. But as I was browsing some earlier-submitted entries, I realized that I don't want a Galaxy Tab. I'm tired of touchscreen: specially that part where you really have to glue your eyes on the screen just to make sure you're typing correctly. Gone where the days when Nokia 5110 allows you to walk, talk, and text at the same time, where your fingers do all the busy work and you already memorize the keypad.

I love the clicking sound of the keyboard, it's comforting, specially when you're all alone typing until the wee hours. (--,)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...