Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy New Hair


The photo above was taken September 2009. I was wearing my aunt's wig. I had long, wavy hair back then that I truly treasure, and I was not ready to let it go. Although I liked how the wig looks on me, I did not have the courage to cut my hair that short. I had (almost) the same haircut of big wavy hair since 2006 until today.

Below is my photo taken earlier.

I am not wearing a wig this time. That's my real hair, cut short. I said goodbye to my big, long, wavy, and flowing locks. Dad was shocked to see me with very short hair and started on his rantings, he didn't want his daughters to have short hair. "But it's already cut, dad," was my only reply.

I feel good having this new haircut. And a new stylist, too. I had Mommy Rose for almost five years back then, until Princess Salon closed shop. I went from parlor to parlor to look for a new hairstylist and when I finally found Tofer in Affinity Salon, I was very happy. But Tofer did not stay in Affinity Salon for long.

My sister brought me to the Korean Salon, La Core, this afternoon and I already have saved much courage to go short. I entrusted Richard to do my hair. And whoala! Goodbye long hair, hello short hair!
this is how I look with my long hair =)

The real reason why I cut my hair this short is that I am currently having problems with back acne. I don't know what caused it, but I suspect that it must be  due to my frequent shampoo changes. In order to hasten healing my back acne, I should let go of my long locks. It's summer and back acne is so unsightly for beach outings!

Anyway, I'm really happy to have this new look. Happy Easter, happy new hair!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...