Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Path Massage

Photo courtesy of Thea Uy
Beat stress!

I know I should've posted this a few days (or nights) ago right after my whole body massage at Path but it felt so good that I went to sleep directly when I got home. I am very reluctant in getting massages because I am extremely ticklish. Fortunately, my masseuse, Manilyn, was patient enough and she readily obliged when I requested for light pressure (I am not only ticklish, I also have low pain tolerance).

I am happy that there is a massage parlor located near the Ulas-Talomo-Toril area. A lot of massage stations are in the downtown area but I find Path Massage to be conveniently located because it is near the residential zone. You can stop by for a massage after office hours and you no longer have to drive far to reach home. That, I think, is a plus because I really want to just lie down and relax after a good body kneading and getting a massage in downtown area means you have to endure an hour's drive before getting home. Also, this place has ample parking space! =)

Path Massage is located in Rebecca Arcade, Petron Station, Ulas Davao City and they cater to their clients from 3:00 o'clock in the afternoon to 12:00 midnight. For inquiries, you may contact them at 0932 3001991.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...