Thursday, May 05, 2011

Paypal Withdrawal Update

Yey!!!

My withdrawal was successful! I checked my bank account earlier today and was fuzzy about not having my Paypal withdrawal amount credited to my bank yet. I called my bank and talked to their Marketing Assistant and she told me to check back again a little later or wait a few more days.

I checked my bank account again after lunch and I can see my bank account reflecting an increased balance. I called the bank again and confirmed how much was deposited. The bank charged P100.00 for the transfer.

All in all, the expenses incurred in the bank transfer was P150.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for reading this post.

I moderate my comments so please wait before it is approved. There is no point in typing your comment all over again if you don't see it after submitting. (--,)

For anonymous commenters, I'm sorry but I don't approve spam comments. If you want to drop links to your site, we are most willing to accommodate your request for a quote. Send us a message by using our contact form.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...