Monday, May 02, 2011

Paypal Withdrawal

Today, I made a withdrawal from my Paypal account. It's my first time and I'm excited to receive the withdrawn amount in 2 to 4 days time. I hope I won't encounter any problems and would receive my money on time.

I've heard about Paypal blues and bank transfer abnormalities online but I do hope that it won't happen to me. I hope that Paypal would be nice to me and that my bank would also be nice to me. I've inquired about my bank's charges but it seems that they have not encountered this same transaction before.

There was a cautionary measure before you approve the withdrawal from Paypal. It says there that the account details and other information (bank, account number, etc.) must be correct. Otherwise, there will be a return fee of P250.00. That's aside from the P50.00 fee for withdrawals which are less than  P7,000.00.

I'll update you soon on how my withdrawal would go. Hopefully, it would go just fine.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...