Sunday, June 26, 2011

Making a map

Have you tried making your own map at Google Maps? Well, I just did! I embedded the map on my Law School Funk page and was happy about it!


At first, I was confused in making the map but I did not give up even if it meant logging in again and again because I always got disconnected. What happened? But it was a fun experience and I recommend that YOU try it! =) Go to map.google.com and click the My Maps tab and start creating your map!

This, I think, is a very good application by google because we need not start from scratch to provide our readers with directions to places we're promoting. So Google, thank you very much!

By the way, for blogspot users, notice the "ADD LOCATION" tab just below this form opposite the labels box. I haven't tried using that but it's also about maps. Have you tried using it?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...