Monday, June 27, 2011

Who are you going to call?

Last night's thunderstorm kept me awake. But I'm still fortunate because I did not experience the trouble and trauma that our neighbors went through last night.

Heavy and continuous rain leaves parts of Davao City flooded. You might have seen it from the television this morning that NHA Bangkal suffered deep waters until dawn. Some of those that I know have stayed on their rooftops last night. How terrible!

These are photos that I took while we passed by NHA Bangkal this morning:

from last night's downpour

shattered windshield

not totally dry at past 9:00 AM


this car is not alone


there were 3 vehicles on this pile but I was shooting this
photo inside a moving vehicle so you can't see the other car



Too bad there were passersby when I took this shot.  A log seems to be caught
between the railing of the relief bridge in Matina Aplaya

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...