Saturday, July 02, 2011

Davao's First Fish Foot Spa

CLICK TO ENLARGE
Before anything else, say FISH FOOT SPA ten times. Let's see if your tongue won't get tied and twisted. =)

Path Massage at Petron Ulas offers the first Fish Foot Spa in Davao City! And I am one of first ones who tried it.

at the reception area

fish foot spa area



it's killing TICKLING me!!!

my dead skin cells being eaten out

my sister's cute feet
I am very ticklish and I was really laughing hard the first few minutes. It's like there were some little vibrating monsters tickling my feet! Hahaha! I just couldn't stop laughing. It was a good thing that we came early and there were still no other clients at that time. The INSTRUCTIONS above say, MIND OVER MATTER. But I just couldn't resist laughing, giggling, and smiling. And because of that, I am determined to bring one very special person at Path Massage very very soon (or as soon as he comes home).... I just miss his laughter and this Fish Foot Spa is a sure way to make him laugh. Lol!

Fish Foot Spa at Path Massage, Petron Ulas, Davao City. P100 per person.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...