Saturday, July 16, 2011

SM City Davao

I was SHOCKED to see SM have so many improvements in such a short time. I have not been malling these past few days and I think the last time I went to SM was on April 30 during their 3-day sale. I was a little stressed to find a parking slot that time and I actually ended up parking illegally because part of their old parking space has been closed and now actually houses an extension building on-going construction.

Last night, we went to SM City Davao to buy some stuff and to watch the last of the Harry Potter series. SM has greatly improved. I first noticed the shaded pathwalk in their parking area. And, their free shuttle! Plus points for SM City Davao! By the way, I think SM has the biggest parking space compared to all of the malls in Davao City. But the main disadvantage is that it's open-parking so you have to endure either the hot sun or get risk being wet when it's raining. It's good that SM has finally provided their shoppers with a shaded pathwalk.

the free shuttle service and parts of the shaded pathwalk

In SM Department Store, sections have been rearranged but the most noticeable of all is the new Beauty Section. I was informed about it weeks ago by a blogger, Julz, but it was only yesterday that I've actually checked it out. And I was very impressed. The beauty products were arranged by brand in a very modern and chic way.

Kudos SM! Surely, you wouldn't want to get left behind now that Abreeza has opened, do you? NCCC Mall has also started its renovations, by the way. Hmmm, healthy competition among the malls?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...