Sunday, August 21, 2011

How To Check Your Bank Balance Online

Dear readers,

Let me tell you that there is a way to check you bank account balance without ever leaving your home. If you don't have the time to go to your bank, or even go to the nearest automated teller machine (ATM), or worse, there is no ATM in your area, don't worry because Bancnet has an online service that can answer your queries. It's fast and secured and you only need your internet connection and log in at www.bancnetonline.com, choose your bank, input your details, and you can choose from various options such as balance inquiry, payment, and inter-bank fund transfer.

I've been using this facility since 2009 when I opened an account at RCBC Savings Bank. Sometimes, I would be very lazy to go out of our office building to check my bank balance and it was then that I discovered that there is a way to check it online for free.

Since then, I have been an avid user of bancnetonline and I have been spending less on transportation costs and saving time when it comes to bank transactions. But first, be sure that your bank is affiliated with Bancnet.

I have also been using this facility to make payments for utilities, even payments to my airfare reservations and  it's good because this is also a simple way of minimizing paper use. Just save your online receipts by making a simple click of the Print Screen.

I hope that a lot of people would start using this facility. Why don't you try it today? =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...