Friday, October 21, 2011

Genius!

Genius is definitely my brand of choice when it comes to computer accessories. I previously purchased a Genius Optical Mouse and a Genius Numpad for my netbook. By the way, my netbook's name is Meow so that's how I'm going to address him/her from now on.

So I also bought Meow a bigger keyboard a few months back. It was one of those cheaper kinds and with a less-known (or should I say NOT known?) brand. I only bought it because I badly needed it that time. I initially wanted to buy the Genius of Logitech keyboards but the ones available are those which are cordless and I could not afford it that time.

I regret having bought that cheaper-and-brandless keyboard. I should have known better. It was okay on the first day but the more I used it, the more my pinkies hurt. The keys were hard. I could manage using my thumb, index, and ring finger but not with my vulnerable pinky. Aside from that, I noticed that the cable was not very sturdy. Sometimes, the connection is interrupted because of the problems with its cable. I decided to stop using it.

Last weekend, I was strolling NCCC Mall and found a newly-opened Abenson store. I have first encountered Abenson in Robinsons Manila. We went inside Abenson and I almost instantly went to the computer accessories section. I was so glad that I saw a Genius Mouse at P299. It's smaller compared to the previous mouse posted here. I also saw this Genius Value Desktop Keyboard (Model KB 110) which is actually the same as the keyboard that I've been using for work since 2008. I thought that it's a really old model but my office keyboard is still in its best shape so I know that it would last me for years, and with the price of P295, it's such a steal!

Today, I bought the mouse and the keyboard and I couldn't be any happier. I'm actually them right now. Hehehe! No photos yet, I left my camera at home. (--,)

I love you Genius! =)

By the way, I'm not saying that Genius products could last you a lifetime, as we have what we call "depreciation". My Genius mouse, bought last 2008, is kinda off in its clicks and its scroll has obvious marks of wear and tear. Anyway, my experience with Genius is good. I had a good deal with this brand and therefore, I trust it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for reading this post.

I moderate my comments so please wait before it is approved. There is no point in typing your comment all over again if you don't see it after submitting. (--,)

For anonymous commenters, I'm sorry but I don't approve spam comments. If you want to drop links to your site, we are most willing to accommodate your request for a quote. Send us a message by using our contact form.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...