Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Britney Spice

Back in highschool, I memorized all the lyrics of the Spice Girls' Spice cd, except for the Spanish Rap in the song If You Can't Dance. That time, the internet world was not much of a help when I researched for that spanish rap. But now, more than 10 years later, I fin'ly found it! Hahahah! Now I can "unlearn" my "sounds-like version" of the spanish rap. Ahahaha!

"Hey macho, te ví el otro día, me dio mucha, mucha alegría,
Escucha la música, Ay madre mía!
Hey chico, tu no tienes nada
Que susto, que sueco, que polla, que tieso
Oh, no me toques, ay que pero, feo
Venga, venga, marcha salida, toma esa música
Me cantas deprisa, cuidado, cuidado, hey chico,
Que loco, toma mi ritmo, me voy contigo,
Hey macho te quiero, quiero un hombre, necesito si,
Pero no tú, un hombre, hey macho, hey macho,
Si no bailas esto no puedes nada conmigo"

I went to worldlingo.com to get a free translation of the foregoing. And the translation is reproduced below (unedited):

Male Hey, I saw the other day you, gave much me, much joy,

Listening music, Ay mother mine!

Small Hey, your you do not have anything

scare, which Swedish, that pullet, that stiff

Oh, I do not touch myself, ay that but, ugly

Comes, comes, march exit, takes that music

you sing to Me quickly, care, care, small hey,

That crazy, my rate takes, I go away with you,

male Hey wants, loves a man to you, needs if,

But not you, a man, male hey, male hey,

If you do not dance this you cannot anything with me


Ahahah! Oh yeah, so the translation is not that good... I don't care that much, it's free, anyway. Hahaha!

Another singer that makes me go gaga is Britney Spears. Yeah, yeah, she was a troubled mom but I forgot all about her life drama the moment I heard Womanizer, and the video was also a shocker! Hahahaha! Also, her songs Break the Ice, Piece of Me, Gimme More, they are so good to listen to when I'm driving, no more drowsy driving days for me the moment I rediscovered Britney. I love Britney!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for reading this post.

I moderate my comments so please wait before it is approved. There is no point in typing your comment all over again if you don't see it after submitting. (--,)

For anonymous commenters, I'm sorry but I don't approve spam comments. If you want to drop links to your site, we are most willing to accommodate your request for a quote. Send us a message by using our contact form.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...