Monday, May 11, 2009

Gracie's New Do



My baby Grace got a new haircut from Carlo Reyes Salon. She bade goodbye to her long wavy locks last Saturday and changed it to a short slash cut that's easy to maintain. She looks so happy after the haircut. And I was glad that she liked her new hair, knowing that this little princess is so hard to please. Fortunately, she stepped out of the salon with a wide smile on her face.

The receptionist and hair stylist in Carlo Reyes Salon thought that Gracie is my daughter. Hahaha! Although it actually made me grouch for a while, I realized that motherhood is the noblest profession, so I said, why not? My sister looks like 7 (but she's already 14), she could pass as my daughter. Doing the math, it would as if I became a young mom at around 17. Hahaha!


But the story didn't end there. While we were window shopping at NCCC Mall, this salesman said, "Advance Happy Mother's Day, Ma'am." Oh well... I just smiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for reading this post.

I moderate my comments so please wait before it is approved. There is no point in typing your comment all over again if you don't see it after submitting. (--,)

For anonymous commenters, I'm sorry but I don't approve spam comments. If you want to drop links to your site, we are most willing to accommodate your request for a quote. Send us a message by using our contact form.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...