Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Christmas + Birthday Gifts

Oh my gawsh! I just made my first post entitled "Disappointment" and it's my first post for the year! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Anyway, to ward off whatever negative vibes, here are the photos of some gifts I received on my birthday and Christmas. 


























  1. Brown Bag. I got a lot of compliments with this bag. I actually like it. It's from a client and it's the very first Christmas gift that I received early December.
  2. Pink and Grey Bag. I haven't used this yet but it's very spacious and I think that my netbook would fit in this bag. This one's from a client, too.
  3. Guess Clutch. Another gift from my client. My clients love me! I actually like this clutch because I don't have small bags. My bags are always big. I could use this clutch for times when I only want to bring a cellphone and cash. I tried if my cellphone would fit into my clutch and it did! Yay!
  4. Large Paper Clip. I actually have four (4), for each of my sisters and me but I think that I could use these clips more than they could so I hoarded all of them. Hahaha! Thanks Auntie Jade!
  5. Ballerina Accessories Organizer. OMG! I didn't know I was looking for love until I found you! You may not see me sporting bracelets and earrings but I have a lot of hair accessories that are sitting all around my bedroom and even all around the house. I finally have a resting parking space for my hair accs! Thanks Lysette!
  6. Hanky Set. It's funny because I never use handkerchiefs. Why? Because I lose them. I haven't really opened the box yet but I've displayed it on my shelf. I like the pink face towel, the design is so very me! I like it! Thanks Mich!
  7. Pen. This red pen is very special because it has my name etched on it! It's actually the fourth Parker pen that I got since 2010, but it's the only one with my name. Thanks Yajams!
So, those are just some of the gifts I received last December. Some of the gifts that I received are in the laundry, hahaha! So I wasn't able to get photos.

How was your holiday?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...