Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Pimp My Cube: Win $1200 Worth of Office Makeover

This post brought to you by Contest Factory. All opinions are 100% mine.
My ideal office is one with a very relaxing interior. I'd like to have some dim lights on the reception area, aside from the main light, of course, just to add some drama. I want my room to have carpeted floor and I want an organized desk. I can imagine books in a hanging glass shelf and a smaller glass table where I could hang out for coffee or tea.
Unfortunately, my current office is still far from my ideal one. If I were a resident of the United States of America, I would definitely join this Pimp My Cube Contest and I'm sure that I would win!
Contest Factory's Pimp My Cube is your salvation if you are trapped in that cramped desk or still using the old-model Pentium I computer with the thick and heavy CRT Monitor.
To join the contest, you need to upload a video of your workspace and convince the Contest Factory judges on why you deserve one of the three prize packages enumerated below:

  • New high end computer system
  • New Desk, Chair and Decorations
  • New Entertainment Package with high end stereo, espresso machine etc.
The criteria for judging includes: the best video, most compelling story, and most votes. So I suggest that you tell your family, friends, co-workers, church-mates, and neighbors that you have joined this contest and encourage them to vote for your video to enhance your chances of winning!
A $200 gift card will also be raffled to the lucky registered user. Register, vote, comment and invite friends to increase your chances in winning the $200 sweepstakes prize.
Watch the video below as your guide in filming your very own entry. Good luck! And I hope that one of my readers will get PIMPED on this contest.
Contest ends January 31st. See Pimp My Cube Contest for more details.
Visit Sponsor's Site

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...