Saturday, March 17, 2012

The importance of a Camera

My work requires me to travel from time to time. While traveling, I make sure that I bring my Samsung T600 with me, a point-and-shoot camera that I find really handy specially when I am confronted with photo-worthy views and experiences.

I was out of town for three days this week and I intentionally left my camera at home. Woe to me! I was able to go to a lot of places and it would have been nicer if I'd have snapshots of where I've been to, and the great food I've eaten these past days.

Oh well, I guess I need to upgrade my phone so that I could still capture some photos despite not bringing my camera. And I guess I will have to write photo-less posts in the upcoming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for reading this post.

I moderate my comments so please wait before it is approved. There is no point in typing your comment all over again if you don't see it after submitting. (--,)

For anonymous commenters, I'm sorry but I don't approve spam comments. If you want to drop links to your site, we are most willing to accommodate your request for a quote. Send us a message by using our contact form.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...