Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Reverting back to Blogger Profile

I've reverted my blog settings back to Blogger Profile. Why? I just feel like I want to separate my google profile from my blogger profile, that simple. 

And honestly, I am concerned about identity theft these days. I shrugged at the thought of identity theft when it was first discussed to me by my cousin, but now, when I heard stories about real people becoming victims of identity theft, I got scared.

There is one particular content writer here in my city whose name was used in several articles she didn't write. It could be alright for some people that their names are being used but how about if the articles associated with your name talks about something which could damage your reputation? I think that would be a very very bad situation.

Identity theft is real and we should be very careful on what we put online. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...