Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Meet Hachiko and King

When our 7-year old Belgian Malinois died, I was devastated. I never really had bonded much with Bogart, not until a few days before he died. It's different when you see and when you know that your pet is fighting for his life than just being shocked after knowing that they just died.

A few days after shedding buckets of tears for Bogart, my friend gave me a labrador-dalmation cross breed which I named Hachiko and my dad subsequently bought a new Belgian Malinois, which he named King.

Here is my sister, Mary Grace, playing with the then-pupply, King. King is now 6 months old and he's turned big already, very far from the cutiepatootie puppy he once was.


No, meet Hachiko. That's him - the black pupply. Hachiko is less than 2 months old when I took this photo. He's black, and looks a lot like a Labrador rather than a Dalmation. But he has some white spots on his feet, you won't see it in the photo, though.

Hachiko also has a large white spot on his chest...
Hachiko loves to sit on my lap. My fathers seriously objects to it because Hachi might get used to it even when he turns into a big dog already. But anyway, I still allow him to sit on my lap, specially when he gets a little too sweet and I could not resist him. Hachi is a really sweet dog while King is the more mischievous one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for reading this post.

I moderate my comments so please wait before it is approved. There is no point in typing your comment all over again if you don't see it after submitting. (--,)

For anonymous commenters, I'm sorry but I don't approve spam comments. If you want to drop links to your site, we are most willing to accommodate your request for a quote. Send us a message by using our contact form.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...