Sunday, June 12, 2011

First Take

This is the first photo taken by my new Samsung ST600

This is my review for Samsung ST600. For product specifications, please visit the Samsung website.

What I super like about this camera is that it has dual LCD and the front LCD lets you preview your face before taking the photo. It's like using your 3g phone camera. =) I did not read the manual so I was really confused why the resulting photo gets blurry whenever I use the front LCD in taking photos. Until I discovered that you really don't have to click or tap the camera, instead, you just flash your nice smile and your photo would be taken instantly using its Smart Face Recognition and Smile Shot. Also, it's 3.5" LCD screen is touch screen.

I need to explore more of this camera as it has features that I haven't used yet. 

I did not buy this camera, but I received it as a gift from my beau last April 2011. =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...