Sunday, June 12, 2011

Online Vouchers

I am such a girl! I just can't get enough of shopping!

But I'm being good and indulged only on those things which would benefit not only me but my family as well.

My first purchase is from Ensogo. I claimed my voucher by directly communicating with the company (Mansfield International) and requested that they send me the goods here in Davao City. They required me to pay P156.80 as courier fee. I received the items one day after I deposited the courier fee.

The next online voucher that I purchased is from a local restaurant here in Davao City. I've heard of Pepper and Peppers before but I haven't actually visited their place and when I saw that a voucher for Davao City is being offered, I immediately purchased it.

 
I used my voucher the same day I purchased it. The Iberian Chicken at Pepper and Peppers is really good! The chicken is tender, juicy, and really delicious. It was garnished with generous spices and even the potatoes tasted good. The staff at Pepper and Peppers are courteous and very accommodating. Also, their bottomless iced tea at P50.00 is a real winner!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...