Thursday, January 12, 2012

Am I addicted to Genius?

Welcome to the family, my little new Genius mouse!


I think I'm addicted to the brand. I've never purchased any other computer accessory if it isn't from Genius. And if Genius is out of stock, I patiently wait for the new stocks to arrive.

Recently, one of my computer mice had to retire. Its scroll wheel has already been depreciated so much due to continued use for around 5 years. The scroll wheel still works but it's no longer as smooth as the new ones. And I've got problems with its left click function which I used to fix, but I got tired of fixing, so I guess it would be better to just let that old mouse rest in peace. I think a 5-year life for a computer mouse is not bad, what do you think?

I purchased the NetScroll 110x Comfy Optical Mouse and although it's smaller than the usual mouse that I use for my personal computer, it's cheaper at the listed price of P215. I even got another P15 discount from the store. =)

And by the way, I never really used mouse pads before but I got a peek at this black mouse pad with a wrist rest and I thought it would be good to have it. It also had an anti-slip bottom and it was a steal at less than P100, so I bought it! I later realized that having the a resting place for my wrist doesn't feel right. I feel much comfortable without it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...