Saturday, January 14, 2012

The case of an intermittent connection

I don't know if it's PLDT myDSL or is it just my computer, I CAN'T READ BLOGS AND I CAN'T OPEN SOME MOST WEBSITES WHEN I'M IN THE OFFICE!

I have my own office and you might be thinking about blocked websites in some companies, it is not applicable to me. I am just amazed at how I can always log in and access FACEBOOK (even if I don't want to) but have problems connecting to the Supreme Court website! My office has gone back to Jurassic Phase and researching meant opening my old books!

It's a hassle that my internet connection is going crazy. We're paying a higher-priced business line and the service that we're getting is so poor. My connection here at home is much, much more stable, at a lesser price. I hope whatever it is that's cramping my internet connection in the office would be fixed soon so that I can return to my lunchtime blogging and blog hopping. Sometimes, I get lucky... But I hate it when I receive an Error prompt right after hitting Comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...