Sunday, March 11, 2012

The death of my skimboard


Poor thing.

Used once and got broken at the end of the day. I'm so sorry dear skim board. I should have been more careful with you.

My first skim board met its untimely death during our Skim and Surf Weekend in Amihan, Dahican, Mati City. I had this skim board since around late November last year, and she's all wrapped up in clear plastic before our Mati trip. I didn't expect that she wouldn't be able to endure the waves and maneuvers of my friends. Poor, poor, thing.

By the way, this skim board was actually a friend's work of art. I chose the design and color combination. I hope that I could have another skimboard exactly the same as this one but with a more sturdy body. I'm not really good in skim boarding, if you'd see me skim then you might even laugh at me. Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for reading this post.

I moderate my comments so please wait before it is approved. There is no point in typing your comment all over again if you don't see it after submitting. (--,)

For anonymous commenters, I'm sorry but I don't approve spam comments. If you want to drop links to your site, we are most willing to accommodate your request for a quote. Send us a message by using our contact form.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...