Tuesday, December 25, 2012

I'm a Viral Plague

The worst feeling in the world is not being able to taste anything - during the holidays!

It's Christmas time and all of a sudden I was struck with flu which leaves me with clogged nose, watery eyes,  frequent sneezing, and impaired taste buds. This has got to be the worst feeling in the world, seeing all those glorious food but not being able to taste anything, as in NADA! I've had servings of bland beef stews, hamonadas, cakes, and desserts. I've eaten them all but they all taste like rice. I'm sure that these food are awesomely delicious but I just could not appreciate their flavors when I'm sick.

I've been sneezing and my nose is runny and I've been bonding with my bed for days now. I hope that I'll get better soon 'cause New Year is coming and I intend to enjoy my New Year parties. I'm just glad that my tonsilitis was treated fairly fast with over-the-counter antibiotics and that my fever has gone. Nonetheless, I need to continue my water therapy and complete bed rest to fully recover.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...