Monday, December 31, 2012

My 28th Birthday

I had a busy 28th birthday but it did not involve cooking for a party or decorating the house. My schedule was packed in as early as 9am to get a car wash and then proceed to a friend's house to practice some songs. I'll be singing for a wedding that day, my cousin's wedding. December has officially been 2012's wedding month and my birthday was not spared!


It's actually my second time to officially sing for a wedding and my sister, April, also sang a few songs. She initially prepared one song for the ceremony but ended up singing two songs with my prodding. She has real talent and I was just so proud listening to her.


The wedding's motif is pink and I was so lucky to stumble upon a pink dress at Cocoon two days before the event. The dress wasn't really my size but I like the design and the color is just perfect for the two occasions on my birthday. I also attended a Neon Christmas Party that night. It was a party for a cause which was aimed at raising funds for Solo Parents Organization in Davao City. This party was initiated by my organization, JCI Duwaling, Inc.



The Neon Christmas Party was a hit! We danced the night away at Marco Polo Eagle's Bar and they served us unlimited beer and cocktails. I enjoyed the party with the company of le beau, my sister, and a few friends.

Can this qualify for an outfit shot?
This is actually the best photo that I've got showing my ensemble for the night.
The dress, headband, and purse, which are all in pink, are from Cocoon, Abreeza Mall.
Cheers! Cocktails for her and beer for him. Before having his first drink that night, beau asked for his limit. I said it was unlimited, he then had the biggest smile in the world!


Meet my fellow blogger, Sarah. Don't forget to visit her blog at http://meetsarahdayrit.blogspot.com.


Here's a group photo of my invites that night. All, except for Don, were from my cousin's wedding. I guess it was a good time to relax and unwind after a successful wedding. They are actually the best people that you can tap on when you're having events. 

Joel, Boy, Bon, me, Don, and Rey
And by the way, Rey is the most talented person I've encountered this month. He's an organist and he has such great talent that has really amazed me. One more thing, the caterer for the wedding was Helen's Kitchen and they served great and delicious food that I'm craving for until now.

1 comment:

  1. late though .. pero HAPPY BIRTHDAY dear sexy.
    Enjoy lang... had I known mukanta man diay ka nagnung wala man ta nagrequest tung party nato hahaha.. sa sunod with matching margarita na jud ..lol.. thanks swex for the drop :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for reading this post.

I moderate my comments so please wait before it is approved. There is no point in typing your comment all over again if you don't see it after submitting. (--,)

For anonymous commenters, I'm sorry but I don't approve spam comments. If you want to drop links to your site, we are most willing to accommodate your request for a quote. Send us a message by using our contact form.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...