Monday, January 21, 2013

28 Random Facts About Me

I'm currently 28 years old and I thought of making a list of 28 random facts about me. I think that this will be a challenging list to do but I have a feeling that this is going to be fun!

So let me start....

  1. I don't use perfumed deodorants.
  2. I've been using the same computer for 5 years now.
  3. I have not yet worked in a big company though I've been dealing with some.
  4. I used to manage a restaurant for 4 short months.
  5. Gymnastics was my first sport of choice when I was young.
  6. I think that Malcapuya in Coron, Palawan is the most beautiful beach in the world, but Dahican remains to be my most favorite.
  7. I haven't been to Boracay. Sometimes I want to go there, sometimes I don't. I don't really know.
  8. I get jealous with the most insignificant thing.
  9. I'm not a patient person.
  10. I only buy a cellphone if I really like it.
  11. Sometimes I hate being a woman because of dysmenorrhea.
  12. I value friendship.
  13. I prefer eating dark chocolates. 
  14. I don't find drinking dark chocolates as pleasurable as eating a bar of dark chocolate.
  15. I love white-sand beaches. I'd love to explore pink, red, golden-sand beaches in the future.
  16. I love receiving gift packages or online shopping packages. Opening them makes me smile.
  17. I value friendships but I can easily distance myself from someone who breaks my trust.
  18. I trust easily, just as easily as I can distrust.
  19. I used to be an early riser. I want to do that again.
  20. I would love to donate blood but I'm underweight.
  21. My shoe size is 8.
  22. I used to worship high heels. Now I'm converted to flats.
  23. I speak before I think.
  24. I got my passport at age 27 and my driver's license at age 23.
  25. I am not brand-conscious, but I am loyal to certain brands.
  26. I never really thought I could sing.
  27. I believe that I could change tires but I have never actually did it before.
  28. I'm a snob.
So, 28 random facts about me that just came popping out of my mind. I thought it would be hard but they just flowed out of my system. I could go on, but I'll save it when I become 50, that is, if this blog would still exist.

Can you share some random things about you? (--,)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for reading this post.

I moderate my comments so please wait before it is approved. There is no point in typing your comment all over again if you don't see it after submitting. (--,)

For anonymous commenters, I'm sorry but I don't approve spam comments. If you want to drop links to your site, we are most willing to accommodate your request for a quote. Send us a message by using our contact form.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...