Saturday, March 30, 2013

Do I Need To Lose Weight?

It has been weeks now that I've been complaining about how tight my clothes have become, particularly my pants. I'm putting all the blame on my training: they've been feeding us like there's no tomorrow, and how could I ever refuse glorious, glorious food?

Losing weight has never been one of my goals in life. I'm already small, even considered malnourished (under nourished) at some point of my life. In fact, I was not allowed to be a blood donor because of my insufficient weight. But what's happening right now is totally not what I expected: my thighs and butt have ballooned!

Two months ago, the scale said I'm 52 kilos. I was very happy with that weight (I gained pounds). Today, my weighing scale says that I'm under 110 pounds, I seriously think I need to replace this scale. I feel heavy. My clothes don't fit!!! The scariest part of gaining weight is actually when you realize that your clothes don't fit anymore. By that time, you really need to do something: either shop for new clothes, or work out to get back to your size.

Since I do not have the time and money to shop for new clothes, I better get back in shape. I don't think that I need to lose weight, I just need to tone my muscles. (Weh?) But seriously, I think that going back to dancing wouldn't hurt my schedule or my pocket. Two days ago, my siblings introduced me to Just Dance 4 in Youtube. I enjoyed it and I think that this would be a great exercise routine for me. I just really need to wake up early to do it.

Here's one of the videos:


Come on let's dance Gangnam Style!

17 comments:

  1. Hello. What is your height and your BMI? If you are considered underweight then you don't need to lose fats but just opt for fitness by exercising. In some cases, you may have the weight under the suggested based on your height but since you don't have toned muscles, your weight only compensates for the body fats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we need to lose weight if its already sobra na as they say, we need it I also need it

    ReplyDelete
  3. walk, jog or run at regular time will help with less money. :)
    don't forget less rice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to practice eating less rice. =)

      Delete
  4. I think feeling bloated is one sign of the need to lose weight much more than what the weighing scale says.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice! working out is a way to go dear! its feels good and makes you slim and gives your body that exercise oyu'll need in the long goal xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh... I love dancing! I better try out Just Dance 4. It might help me lose some fat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. don't be sorry for glorious food...be sorry for succumbing to the appetite...dancing is one of the most effective ways to shred weight...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Keeping trim is a must. 52 kilos, wow same weight lang tayo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. di ko alam kung maswerte lang ako na mabilis ng konte ang metabolism ko na kahit kain ako ng kain di ako nataba. i guess, dancing can help... if you don't eat a lot after it.. ;). Yahweh bless.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just take an exercise or go to the gym for a firmer muscle, no need to lose weight. Tess

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wanting to fit into your previous-size-clothes is a very good motivation to shed off the extra pounds.

    ReplyDelete
  12. just go on a healthy lifestyle.. and be conscious on what you eat.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just live the healthy lifestyle. Eat the right foods and do some exercise daily :).

    ReplyDelete
  14. The unmistakable sign that we are gaining weight in the wrong places is when our clothes do not fit like they used to.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous4:36 AM

    Many people want to increase their muscle mass and create a toned,
    developed body that is not only aesthetically pleasing, but
    strong and healthy as well. Check out this article instantly to determine for yourself.
    At duration for just a very limited time time period, it'll be incorporated a unique plan that will produce complete ''mirror magic'' for your entire body within seven days.

    Check out my web blog: Somanabolic Muscle Maximizer Reviews

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for reading this post.

I moderate my comments so please wait before it is approved. There is no point in typing your comment all over again if you don't see it after submitting. (--,)

For anonymous commenters, I'm sorry but I don't approve spam comments. If you want to drop links to your site, we are most willing to accommodate your request for a quote. Send us a message by using our contact form.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...