Friday, March 29, 2013

Globe's Go Sakto Promo

I mainly use my Globe Prepaid for BBMAX which is very affordable for only P599. It allows me to be updated on social networking sites: Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare. But the most useful function for me would have to be the push email. With this feature, all of my new messages from my enrolled email accounts would go directly to my phone. This means that I won't miss any of my client's emails.



So what about this GO SAKTO Promo?

Globe Sakto is Globe Prepaid's newest promotion. Globe now allows its prepaid users to customize their load through the Go Sakto Promo. Simply choose what promo you want: call only, text only, surf only, or a combination of two or all of them.

How do I register with Globe GO SAKTO?

  1. Easy! From your cellphone, type *143#.
  2. Choose between GoSAKTO, Surf Promos, Combo Promos, and others
  3. If you choose 1 (for GoSAKTO), you will be prompted to choose between Creating a promo, Budget Promo, Favorite Promo, and Managing your Registrations.
  4. Choose Create a Promo
  5. Choose which kind of promo would you want: Call only, text only, surf only, call & text, call & surf, text & surf, or call, text & surf
You will then be able to choose and customize your load, even choose for how long you want your load to last. Before activating the promo, you will be prompted how much your chosen promo would cost you. Some promos are as low as P26 and it's really very affordable. It doesn't cost to explore GoSAKTO and you will only be charged when unless you confirm that you will purchase the promo so go ahead and dial *143# now!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...