Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Power Nap

Good morning! Oh, it's already 4PM. I have just woken up from my power nap. I had a very busy morning til about 3PM which involved extensive reading. I think I strained my eyes a lot so I took a nap.

What is power nap? Power nap is simpy a short sleep that is meant to revitalize one's body. It's usually around 30 minutes of sleeping time, any time more than that and your body will slowly be going to the deep sleep phase.

What are the benefits of power nap? Personally, power nap gives me new energy to take on my day. After a really stressful event at work, I rest and sleep for 30 minutes and I wake up revitalized. I have better performance after my power nap and I notice that I become more alert. Furthermore, it helps me to focus more on my work and I don't get irritable by late afternoon.

For me, the best time for a power nap is after lunch. After my nap, I usually wake up around 1 or 1:30 in the afternoon and feel refreshed and ready to take the challenges left for the day.

I don't feel guilty at all whenever I give myself some power nap because it improves my performance in the office. How about you? Do you practice the habit of napping during the day?

2 comments:

  1. same here swit..power naps after lunch...makadungag bilbil...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Yeah, but don't mind the bilbil na lang. At least nakarest. =)

      Delete

Hi there! Thanks for reading this post.

I moderate my comments so please wait before it is approved. There is no point in typing your comment all over again if you don't see it after submitting. (--,)

For anonymous commenters, I'm sorry but I don't approve spam comments. If you want to drop links to your site, we are most willing to accommodate your request for a quote. Send us a message by using our contact form.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...