Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Too Short or Too Tall to be Productive?

Sometimes, our height just doesn't do us any good. Say, for example, a basketball player towering 6-feet-five. His height could very well get him to professional basketball. But do you know how he feels eating into a diner in town and the table where his food is is one meter away from his face. It's an exaggeration, but I want you to know that there is an issue there....

Back when I was in high school, I was one of the shortest students. I would often have problems staying in the library because I feel that the tables are too high for my height. I have the same problem in some restaurants, tables are too high. I even have the same problem when driving. Sometimes, I do place some throw pillows and sit on the additional cushion just to see properly.

Do you know that there exists an electric adjustable height desk? I haven't heard of that until today and I think that I'll be one of the millions of people who can benefit from it. I'm actually considering buying one for our office.

Read more about adjustable height desks. When I read about reviews about this product, I was amazed at how it has transformed the productivity of the people. I've read once that Google employees stand while they're working. That's actually great because in my own experience, sitting has given me the unnecessary pounds over the years, and they're so hard to take off! I actually want to spend some fraction of my working time standing just to wake my muscles and eventually wake my brain up. Working while alternating between sitting and standing is so much easier now, you don't even have to carry your laptop anywhere, you just need to set your working station at an adjustable height desk.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for reading this post.

I moderate my comments so please wait before it is approved. There is no point in typing your comment all over again if you don't see it after submitting. (--,)

For anonymous commenters, I'm sorry but I don't approve spam comments. If you want to drop links to your site, we are most willing to accommodate your request for a quote. Send us a message by using our contact form.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...